Living Computers: Museum + Labs is committed to providing hands-on, immersive learning experiences in computer science to all K-12 students. A field trip to LCM+L is a fantastic way to expose both students and adults alike to the fascinating and rapidly-changing world of coding and computer history.
Our education programs foster strong computational skills that translate across a wide variety of disciplines and grade levels. LCM+L field trips support the following standards:
- Computer Science Teacher Association (CTSA) Standards
- Next-Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Partnership for 21st Century Skills (P21)
- Washington State Common Core (Math & ELA)
See below for Field Trip guidelines and to make your reservation. For more information or questions about school visits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reservations for field trips must be made two weeks in advance of your visit date. Currently, most school visits to LCM+L last about 2 hours.
• Lunch space at the museum is extremely limited and is brown-bag only.
• Required adult-to-child ratios are 1:5 for children under 10 years; 1:8 for ages 11-17 years.